Sunday, March 13, 2011

A gift...

Psalms 139:13-14 (NLT)

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.  Thank you for making me wonderfully complex!  Your workmanship is marvelous - and how well I know it.








This was a hard cake to photograph because all sides were different.

1, 2, 3 and
A, B, C
blocks.



Top cake was vanilla cake with strawberry filling,


and the bottom cake was chocolate cake with raspberry filling.


Congratulations to the soon-to-be parents of a new miracle.  May you be blessed with a healthy baby and may joy fill your hearts and lives as you experience on of God's greatest blessings.





1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU Rosanne!! Our cake was absolutely beautiful!! I loved it (and of course it was amazingly delicious as always!!) :) Thanks again for your part in making my shower so special! :)

    ~Jen~

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for stopping by.}