Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Coffee break...

If we were sitting down for coffee today
I would tell you I am really
looking forward to a good cup of
Costa Rican coffee.
The wait is getting shorter and shorter.

In less than 1 month I will call
Costa Rica, home.
Am I excited?  You better believe it!
Is there a lot to do until we board that
early morning flight on August 2nd?
Y~E~S!!!!



If you were enjoying a cup of coffee with me
I would ask how your holiday weekend was
and tell you that our weekend was great
but not completely packed and crazy.



I really didn't think I would be seeing any
fireworks on the 4th but
my Mr. Sweet got off work
earlier than expected and we
headed out to the local park for
the fireworks display.  It was so fun
just our little family of five.



July 4th to me marks the middle of
summer and time keeps moving
along at a fast speed.
So today I am trying my best
to live in the moment.



One day at a time,
sweet Jesus, give me the strength,
to live, one day at a time.

My lovely daughters...

...and the men in my life,
make each day a new adventure.

Thanks for stopping by
for a coffee break,
enjoy life
one adventure at a time.

Linking up: Virtual Coffee

3 comments:

  1. it officially feels like the middle of summe rot me now, too. sounds like you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! poor UK kids still have 2 weeks of school to go *sigh* THEN summer can start :) be sure take pots of pics of costa rica to show us xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet little family you have! costa rican coffee? yes and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for stopping by.}