Monday, May 16, 2011

It's good to see you...Monday!!

A crazy weekend makes a quiet Monday
a breath of fresh air.

My weekend involved cakes,
baseball games,
public auction of Grandma and Grandpa's treasures that they collected over the years,
20 year *gasp* class reunion,
cakes,
cupcakes,
dinner with all my family,
a birthday party for my daughter's 10th birthday.


As a cake decorator it is always encouraging
when the vision I had
is seen by others.

I knew what these cupcakes looked like to me,
but would everyone else
"see" it?

They did, do YOU?



And here is the cake that I decorated
when I got home at 11:00
the night before my daughter's birthday.

This one has a surprise that I will show you in the next post.
And the reaction it got was better then
expected!!

A busy week, a busy weekend,
and welcomed Monday!


Linking up:



7 comments:

  1. I LUVED the "inside surprise" reaction as well! It was the 'icing on the cake' haha. Can't wait to see your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! I love it!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and share this at my For the Kids link party! Stop by and join in on the fun!!!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/05/for-kids-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cotton candy? Too darn cute. Can't wait to find out what the surprise was! Found you @ Skip to My Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. I immediately thought of cotton candy when I saw the cupcakes.So cute!Looking forward to the surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love popcorn. This would be perfect for a certain Mister at our house.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely popcorn! What a yummy post! Thanks for sharing:) You got a beautiful space here.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for stopping by.}