Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Birthday...

It was three years ago when I started
 the cake decorating adventure.

My first attempt at fondant
 was for my daughters 8th birthday,
and since than I have made
 alot of cakes and I
am still learning as I go.

It is still fun and a way that I
use my God-given creativity.

Just to show you a little of the progress
 here is my first cake...


And for her 11th birthday
a giant Popsicle!





She is a beautiful, sweet girl and I
can hardly believe how fast she is becoming
a young lady. 

We love you,  and are so thrilled that you 
are part of our family.

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS! 



You can find her 10th  birthday cake HERE.

Find Unique sweets on Facebook by clicking here.  If you like UniqueSweets on FB you will know each time I update my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for stopping by.}